24/7 Ogden, UT Bail Bondsman
Our Schedule Release Time is 20-45 Minutes
Did you receive a call in the middle of the night from a friend in the Weber County jail?
You probably have a ton of questions and on how the bail bond process works?
Some of the most frequently asked questions are:
- What is a bond?
- What is bail?
- How does a Utah bail bondsman work?
- Do I need to have collateral to get my friend or loved one out of jail?
You can call 888-767-8224 and speak to Cassie Bybee, our Weber County jail bail bondsman.
We are open 24 Hours a day 7 days a week, offer a free consultation, and provide the details surrounding your loved one’s bail bonds process.
If you are reading this you probably need a fast, reliable Ogden Bail Bonds agent. Here is what sets us apart as Utah’s #1 Preferred Bail Bond Company.
- FAST- Average release Time is 20-45 minutes after the bail is posted.
- Trusted- No Hidden fees tacked-on
- RELIABLE-Short on Gas We will drive to you,
- NO CASH? – We Will Work with you. Short on Gas? We’ll work with you.
Contact our Ogden bail bond agent for this location by calling (801) 491-5025.
The Information Below has been provided by the Weber County Sheriff’s Office:
Weber County Jail
721 West 12th Street
Ogden, UT 84401
- Inmates at the Weber County jail are allowed one or two twenty-five minute visits per week.
- To visit an inmate you must schedule one day in advance with the jail.
- Use the above address if you want to write a postcard or letter to an inmate (must be on white paper)
- If bail is posted for an inmate, they will be released as soon as possible usually under 45 minutes.
We Will Meet You At The Jail!!
Cassie Bybee – Weber County Bailbondsman