Breaking Bad Bail Bonds Has Bail Agents Throughout Utah

 In Uncategorized

If you have a friend or family member who has been arrested and charged with a crime, they have a constitutionally protected right to bail. For the average person, the bail process and paperwork that the court demands can often feel daunting, if not arcane.

The process starts with the sitting judge assigning a bail amount for the accused. This will be based on the severity of the crime, their past legal history, their employment status, and the availability of a support system of friends and family members such as yourself. If the accused has been through the legal system before and failed to appear in court, they might be deemed a flight risk. This could result in a much higher bail amount.

Even once the bail amount has been assessed, many people do not have immediate access to the sufficient funds needed to post the full bail amount. In order to help with this serious situation, Breaking Bad Bail Bonds has bail agents and offices throughout the great state of Utah.

We can help you sort through the necessary paperwork needed to secure your loved one’s release. This involves a bail fee equal to 10 percent of the assessed bail amount. Then, we will need you to put up collateral equal to the remaining 90 percent of the bail amount. So long as the accused appears for all required steps in the legal process, the collateral rights will be released to you.

If you have a friend or family member who has been arrested and charged with a crime in the state of Utah, you should call the Breaking Bad Bail Bonds home office at (801) 763-9018 to be connected with a bail agent near you.

Recent Posts